Saturday, September 27, 2014

Look of the Day: Say Whatever I Don't Care

Summer is officially over! Which means it is officially time for denim jackets and sweater weather! School is also in full force, which means greater stress and more problems. This Look of the Day was inspired by a lot of statement jackets that I've seen online. When I saw this denim jacket at Forever 21, on sale for $15, I was alllll over it. The fit is perfectly over-sized (I got a Large), the wash is the perfect color, and it's basically an awesome denim jacket and I love it.

 Follow me on lookbook.nu


One trend that I am also loving this fall is leather pants/leggings. I think they are super comfortable (I'm wearing pleather leggings) but they look like that you actually tried to put together a cohesive outfit. 

Everything is from Forever 21
Shoes: Dr. Marten's 1461


"Whatever" is somewhat my life motto right now. Not in the sense of living life like I don't care, but rather doing my own thing and not care about what other people think. I think we all need moments when we take risks and realize that we really do only live once, and I would rather go back and laugh at myself for something that I did, than regretting and I didn't do it. 

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

Grace


2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! Such a cool look <3

    Keep in touch
    Ritcha
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete