I got it from [this seller] for $16 (With Shipping)
Product Description: A long-wear cushion formulated to keep the skin looking bright and smooth all day while staying strong against sweat and sebum.
Contains: 15g of Product
This product claims to be long wearing so I expected it to have a matte finish. I was also a little worried about the color because I had seen that it runs a bit lighter than BB creams with the same numbering system from other brands. But #23 is the perfect shade for me. For a reference I am normally MAC NC25 and NC30 at my darkest. I am Medium Beige in the CoverGirl Outlast 3-in-1 Foundation, Urban Decay Naked Skin in 4.0 (which was slightly dark for me), L'Oreal True Match in n3-4.
Here are some key observations that I have noticed when I was using this product:
- The finish is very matte. No powder is needed (Really, even if you do have oily skin like me, you do not need to set this foundation/cushion with powder)
- You can't really "blend" this product. Product is best applied by patting the sponge to distribute across the face.
- I would say it's a light-medium, more towards medium coverage. Slightly buildable. Also you are able to apply concealer on top without any problems.
- It has an herbal scent. Not too heavy and goes away after 15-30 min.
- Doesn't oxidize on face like most face makeup. The color you apply is the color that will be maintained throughout the day
- Looks very natural. Despite that it has a matte finish, the coverage and finish looks like I'm not wearing makeup at all.
- It does not oxidize. The color stays nice and bright the entire day.
- Very long wearing indeed. It lasts all day on my face without getting oily. (I would say I have pretty oily skin)
- Easy to use
- Doesn't feel like I'm wearing any makeup/not heavy or cakey
- Performed well when I touched up with product. The packaging is also compact and light with a nice mirror.
- Lack of shade selection. If you are darker than a medium skin tone, this product is probably not for you.
- Clings to dry patches. Make sure to moisturize well prior to application. NOT for people with dry skin, or even normal skin. I think this is best for people with combination to oily skin.
- I've only noticed this once, but when I sweat a lot with this product on, it sometimes might clump in areas such as around my nose, in fine lines, etc.
Depending on who you are (This could be a pro or a con):
- Coverage wise, this is not going to cover severe acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, or really dark under eye circles. Keep in mind this gives a natural look, and it covers redness, slight darkness around the nose, etc. It will even out the skin tone.
I give this product an overall thumbs up. Because simply the pros outweigh the cons. Personally I find this product to be the best oil controlling foundation/makeup that I have ever used. It looks so nice and fresh, but at the same time it controls oil and stays matte all day. I don't have to set this foundation with powder which is extra awesome because it saves a lot of time, and I also don't feel the need to blot or reapply through out the day. Over all I would recommend this product ONLY if you have combination or oily skin. If you have dry skin feel free to try out the Innisfree Water Glow Cushion.
Hope this review was helpful!
Have a great Sunday, I have many other reviews coming up so stay tuned!