Thursday, August 21, 2014

Look of the Day: Out on the Shore

It's a rainy day here in southern Minnesota and I have only two more days until I go back to college. While summer has been great and relaxing, I'm so excited to go back to the routine and order of school. Coming up I will be doing a back to school basic makeup look and also my new college room tour, so be on the look out for that! 

A couple of weeks ago, my family and I took a short trip to the Mississippi river shore where the view was amazing. I wore a flowy and light weight maxi skirt so it could flow effortlessly with the wind. 

Top: H&M
Bralette: Aerie
Maxi Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Vintage Coach
Belt: Thrifted

I never really found a way to wear my lace tank top from H&M on its own, but this time I tried to wear it with a delicate bralette and I think it looks pretty casual and nice. This is more of a summer beach and a stroll out in the sun kind of look but I won't think it will be appropriate for situations such as school and work.

How do you wear see-through or lace pieces? Feel free to let me know!

Happy Thursday!

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment