Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Look of the Day: Denim on Denim 2.0

 Have I ever mentioned how much I loved denim? Well if it wasn't obvious enough from my June Favorites and my 4th of July Outfit Ideas, I think now it's the time to officially announce my denim obsession.


Along with my denim obsession, I also have an unhealthy addiction for jackets. So when I saw this unique denim moto-styled jacket at Gap, you know I was all over it. Plus, it was on sale for $12, $12!!! 

Jacket: Gap (It's a lot expensive online for some reason...)
Shirt: Korea
Skirt: Topshop
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Simply Vera for Kohl's
Sunglasses: Aldo

(Excuse me for my bratty looking face :p)


I think this look is a little on the formal side compared to my usual style, but the denim really tones it down. I think this jacket will be perfect for the upcoming fall weather and I am excited to pair it with skinny jeans and graphic tees. 

Are you a denim and jacket junkie like me? Share how you like to wear denim!

Happy Tuesday

Grace

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is super cute! : )
    & yes, i am a denim junkie haha, i love your blog header! xx

    ReplyDelete