Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 4th Outfits + Outfit Ideas



Independence Day is this Friday and I have been so inspired by the various 4th of July decor I have seen in stores for the past dew days. Today I have decided to put together two outfits inspired by the colors of the Flag of Amerrrca. Normally, 4th of July is not really that big of a holiday in my life, but I thought I would provide some outfit ideas for those of you looking for something that is cute yet shows your 4th of July spirit without going overboard with the American flag. These outfits are perfect for casual events such as a picnic, a concert, or anywhere where there is celebration!

Outfit 1: Red White and Blue

Top: Forever 21
Bottom: Forever 21
Shoes: Topshop 


Outfit #2: All American Denim on Denim

Sunglasses: Aldo
T-shirt: Aerie
Denim Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Lacoste 

Looking for something more formal? fun? Unique? I have created several sets that hopefully could inspire you to find your perfect 4th of July outfit! 

Formal & Girly: 





Girly Fourth of July Outfit





Subtle but Cool:


Subtle 4th of July






Playful & Youthful:

playful casual 4th of july





Have a great 4th of July!

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment